The S.E.A. Group was first established in Sydney in 1984. In a marketplace that at the time was relatively weak in the field of personal respiratory protection, the company began a vigorous campaign to increase awareness of occupational health in general and respiratory protection in particular. Through discerning selection of only superior respiratory protection equipment and a massive investment in an extensive knowledge base for its customers, S.E.A. has become a premier name in the field of industrial respiratory protection...Read more —>
Throughout the year, S.E.A. exhibits products and offers hands-on demonstrations at expos, trade shows, conferences, conventions and other events. To get first-hand experience with all our products, contact a distributor near you, or visit one of our exhibitions.See upcoming events —>
Safety Equipment Australia Pty Ltd, a leading international supplier and manufacturer of superior quality respiratory protection products, is looking for a permanent fulltime engineer or experienced technician, with wide technical experience in software, electronics, mechanic and pneumatic, to join our small and friendly team in Warriewood on the Northern Beaches.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Enthusiastic and self-driven with a flexible approach to working with a broad range of technical projects and support work.
• A motivated self-starter, highly organised and proactive who takes pride and ownership of their work
• Analytics and problem-solving skills
• Team player to support other engineers with their tasks as required
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines independently
• Able to actively participate in reviewing project details and documentation Essential criteria:
• Broad knowledge and experience in software, electronics, mechanic and pneumatic
• Experience working in an ISO environment and document version control.
DESIRABLE TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Project management experience and some knowledge of system engineering
• Understanding of principles of microcontroller based systems
• Knowledge of PCB manufacturing and assembly processes
• Experience in instrumentation, data acquisition systems and data analysis
• Understanding of embedded development tools and Programming languages
• Software proficiency
• Ability to understand, read and interpret standards, and technical writing skills.
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Relevant experience is strongly preferred but all training required for this role will be provided to the successful applicant.
Please provide your current resume and cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this job. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted. .
It is our mission to provide workers in hazardous environments with the best possible safety equipment to protect the user from the hazards.
It is our mission to provide the knowledge and insight — and thereby the reason and desire — to obtain and to use the equipment.
To achieve this we must firstly ourselves be an authority in our own field of expertise, particularly respiratory protection. Secondly we must source, develop and manufacture equipment that couples comfort and wearability with efficiency and performance. Thirdly, through training and education we must impart the necessary knowledge to form a strong awareness that "there is life after work" , and give the worker a solid, sound, sensible reason to maintain, use and wear the equipment in order to safeguard his or her health, well-being and lifestyle both at work and at home.
By carrying out our mission, we will be a strong leader in our field. Being a leader gives us the funds and resources to continue our mission. Thus we can create a circle that keeps reinforcing itself in every sense: reputation, quality, goodwill, success and, ultimately, profitability.
Quality is a concept which permeates the entire S.E.A. Group. We are solidly committed to ensuring that quality is a fundamental requirement in all facets of the organisation. We maintain high quality by adhering to the strict guidelines of the ISO standards, and various other national and international standards. In turn, our customers can rest assured that every aspect of our operation fully complies with the highest quality requirements.See SAI Global ISO 9001:2015 quality standard document -->
The S.E.A. Group has been developing, manufacturing, integrating, reselling and supporting personal protective equipment in Australia and internationally since the 1980s, with a focus primarily on respiratory protective devices. In that time it has developed considerable knowledge and expertise in the field of...Read more —>
Logos (The S.E.A. Group, SE-shield, SE400, and the product ranges we offer) can be obtained by contacting us directly by email or telephone. Do not use any of our logos without first obtaining permission from The S.E.A. Group.The S.E.A. Style Manual —>